- Key Information
- Project Details
- SIL(E) and the Community
- Multimedia Gallery
- Useful Links
- First South Island Line (East) Train Arrives in Hong Kong
- Case Study on “Gold Quality Award” - Lei Tung Station, South Horizons Station and Tunnels, South Island Line (East)
- Learn how to Become a Professional in Railway Construction
- Ocean Park Station Topped out in Milestone
- The "Railway Know It All" Colouring Competition received over 5000 entries!
Please click here for the winning entries.
- The MTR Corporation continues its quest to improve working conditions and has issued Heat Stress
Prevention Guidelines for contractors of our new railway projects to further enhance workers' safety and health.
- The latest iPhone Game "Railway Foreman" is now available for free download at App Store.
Please click here for the details.
- Wanna find out interesting facts about railway construction and operations? Click here to meet "Dr. Railway"!
- “Railway Builder” shows you how to excavate a railway tunnel. Click here to start now.
What's South Island Line (East)
Construction of the South Island Line (East) commenced in 2011 for completion expected in 2015.